I've been APPROVED

Jennifer T.
on 10/7/05 7:43 am - Bellingham, WA
Less than 24 hrs from submition to approval, I think it's a record. Surgeon's staff called and they said they were going to try to get me in for the end of this month or early Nov. I can't believe it, insurance submition to post-op in less than 30 days WOW. I have to redo a chest x-ray, and EKG since they were done over a month ago and I have the last visit with dr Lauter before surgery but that's it. I'm so happy.
Anna T.
on 10/7/05 1:31 pm - Marysville, WA
Congradulations!!! I go in for my consult with Dr. Simonowitz on Tuesday. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
Faith W.
on 10/8/05 5:57 am - Everett, WA
CONGRATS!!
auntlorlee
on 10/10/05 1:32 am - Bellingham, WA
YEAHHH!! Congratulations fellow bhamster! Lori
PamelaMarie
on 10/12/05 11:41 am - Mountlake Terrace, WA
Jennifer I am so happy for you too!! I haven't been on here for awhile and I also just got a call from Berlin at Dr. Lauters and she informed me that I too have been approved for the surgery! I could go in on the 2nd of Nov but I want to go in closer to the end of the year so I can begin the new year a new me. So I have Nov 30th or preferably Dec 14th. I find out for sure tomorrow. She has to check with Doc. I also need to do the EKG and lab and a last visit prior to the surgery. Are you alittle scared too? I am alittle bit but more happy to have the horrible weight gone once and for all. Maintain whats left is what I want so badly! Give me something to work with and keep. Take care Jennifer and heres to a new year and you! Hugs, Pamela
Most Active