PS Surgery Update

lilchickad
on 10/7/05 4:38 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Hi all!! Well, I went for my PS consult today. Now let me remind you, this is with a regular surgeon who does gastric bypasses and then the lower body lifts, not an actual plastic surgeon. Anyhooooooooooooooooooo, the good news is (I guess if you could call it that), I have a hernia that needs to be repaired, so they figure they will be able to get insurance to cover my TT as well. My insurance does have it has a covered benefit, but they have certain requirements; AKA lost 100 pounds, rashes, back pain, hernias, certain length of panniculus hanging down. Anyway, I have the 100 pounds, back pain, and the panni, and the hernia, so hopefully they will approve me. If they don't, I will be very bummed, because I have to have surgery regardless to fix the hernia, its not an option. I REALLY did not want to undergo surgery again unless it was just to have the tummy tuck, but ohhhhhhhhh wellll, we shall see how it all goes. Hope everyone is well! Take Care! Laura
awidick
on 10/7/05 12:19 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hello Laura, I'm sure you will be approed. I feel it. I hope to see you on Wednesday evening at Barnes and Noble. Maybe one time we need to meet at the one in Puyallup-closer to you huh? Arlene
LisaWA
on 10/8/05 1:59 am
Hi Laura I am looking into a TT and am curious about who you are going to. My doctor charges 17,000 for a TT and that seem like a lot. What does your Dr. charge for self pay? Lisa
Vanessa C.
on 10/19/05 11:48 pm - Auburn, WA
Hello I am new to all of this and I wanted to find out what is a TT? Also, who all has Group Health Coverage? I am on the waiting list for my surgery for 10 months, Yeah!! I am so happy. Does anyone know of a reasonable plastic surgeon and do the have payment plans?
Mari J
on 10/21/05 3:32 pm - Kent, WA
Hi Vanessa, We are neighbors!! TT is tummy tuck. I also have Group Health and had my surgery with Dr. Bock. I just had my 4 month anniversary and have lost 60 lbs. I feel soooo much better, I'm walking with a spring in my step, exercise is easier, I'm healthier, and I'm wearing clothes I outgrew 12 years ago!! There is a GHC yahoo group. Email me if you need the address. Mari
Most Active