Up Date!

tinktee
on 10/7/05 1:06 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi everyone, I wanted to check in and let you know that I'm coming up on a year. I have lost 123 lbs and feeling AWESOME! I started at 275 and I'm now at 152 depending if I eat salt. lol I'm not at goal but I'm still losing and I workout with a personal trainer 4 days a week. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! It's nice to have me back. For the newbees I say go for it, you won't be sorry you did. Loving and living life~smiling~Tee
auntlorlee
on 10/7/05 6:29 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Terry! I was wondering where you went? You must have been busy out having fun! You are doing awesome! Keep it up! Lori 281/249/140
sspev
on 1/29/07 9:53 am - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Hi Terry, Perhaps you remember me -- from our conversations after our Dr. Hunter RNYs. How are you doing? The other day I had an email from Tammy, who was one of the people who went down to that Sunday afternoon gathering at the Lakewood B&N (before '. . . Hat' moved out of state). I think you missed that meeting -- but we had talked about it. Anyway, Tammy saw my post on the plastic surgery forum, so she emailed. That got me to thinking about everyone that was active posting 2 years ago -- and how we're all doing now. Are you still in touch with Kimanne -- how is she? It is certainly true that as the weight comes off, life gets busier -- so we tend to not be on this forum; probably we don't need it so much after the fact. At my 2-year follow-up with Dr. Hunter, Kat sent me a letter that my labs indicated I needed more B-12. I called Vitalady, had a conversation with Don, and he sent me just what I needed. The labs were re-checked after 1 month, and all is ok now. I've had time to be on this site because I've been home recuperating from and LBL -- sorry to say I have to return to work later this week -- so then the pc time will drop to zilch again. Anyway, Terry, send me an email and fill me in on how you're doing -- I'd love to hear from you! Take care, Susan
Most Active