It's Really Here!! Tomorrow's The Big Day!

Happy Clam
on 10/3/05 8:12 am - Seattle, WA
I check in at 7 AM tomorrow morning at Eastside Group Health! I think I'm getting a little nervous now. I've been keeping myself busy cleaning house, running errands, and paying bills, but the reality is setting in now. My life is really going to change tomorrow! See you all on the losing side! Happy Clam
Julia B.
on 10/3/05 9:35 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi Happy Clam!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow! Julia
lhasaraptormom
on 10/3/05 11:24 am - Spokane, WA
Good Luck becoming a LOSER!!! YIPPEE for you!! Still in my thoughts and prayers. Your life is gonna change for the best! Good for you!
Happy Clam
on 10/3/05 11:57 am - Seattle, WA
Thank you both for your responses. It means a lot to me. Happy Clam
Mari J
on 10/3/05 2:21 pm - Kent, WA
I'm so excited for you! You will be on your way before you know it. All the waiting will be so worth it. My best wishes for your speedy recovery. Mari 305/247/165?
auntlorlee
on 10/4/05 1:49 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Sweetie! You will be just fine! Before you know it, they will be wheeling you back to your room with your little friend "morphine"!! Don't worry about sleeping tonight... you will sleep plenty tomorrow! I can't wait to hear from you on the losing side! My thoughts are with you!!! Lori
Luna_Rose
on 10/4/05 4:43 am - Wenatchee, WA
Congratulations!! I'll be thinking about you...actually, you may even be in surgery right now! I'm sending all my positive thoughts your way, and wishing you a safe surgery and a speedy, uneventful recovery!!! Cindy in Wenatchee
Most Active