Tummy Tuck Jeans

awidick
on 10/2/05 12:15 am - Spanaway, WA
Have any of you heard of NYDJ jeans? It stands for Not Your Daughters Jeans. They give you a tummy tuck and lift your butt. They are sold at Nordstrom for $88.00. I bought my first pair yesterday. They are really nice if you can get past the cost. Arlene
karen C.
on 10/2/05 7:59 am - Kennewick, WA
Arlene, Sounds like they're worth $1000.00!! Karen
lilchickad
on 10/2/05 11:59 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Hey there Girlie! Sounds like we need to meet at the mall for a shopping trip!! I would pay 88.00 for a pair of jeans that gave me a TT and an AZZZZZZZZZZZZ too!!! LOL Heck of a lot cheaper than plastic surgery :P Laura
Tanja Y
on 10/4/05 5:11 am - Wahiawa, HI
Sounds like I need to go shopping......again! I just bought 3 pairs of jeans at WallyWorld and grimaced at paying $22 a pair.....but if they work like you say they do they'd definately be worth it!! Gotta admit it was nice buying jeans there instead of Lane Bryant!! Dh talked me into a pair of black lowrise distressed jeans that I would have never even looked at before, let alone worn and OMG did they get a great reaction from him! LOL ~Tanja 448/248/148
GDKTY B.
on 10/5/05 9:36 am - Roy, WA
Arlene, Is that you?? Hows it going Lady?? Shelley
awidick
on 10/5/05 9:46 am - Spanaway, WA
Of course it's me. Its about time you came back online. Good to see you here. Hey, I want you to tell your husband right now. I want a date with you on December 10th we'e going to see my friend Danny Vernon. Check out his link: http://dannyvernon.com My treat. See you then. Actually I hope to see you before then. Arlene
Most Active