just checking

puanoni
on 9/28/05 2:21 pm - Bremerton, WA
Hi everyone! I went today for my 4 month check up and silly me went to Seattle a day early!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR didnt get to see the DR but did get to get weighed.. can you believe being excited about getting weighed? LOL well I was 198 on his scale yahoooo it matches mine and means that I have lost a total of 55 pounds since my first consult with him and 65 since I decided that I was going to do this.. Now for the just checking? I added a pic to my profile and was trying to see if by posting it would show up so you can see me.. I just love seeing all of you and how it makes everyone seem so much more real.. BRRRRR enjoy our rain!!! Happy Fall.. I love it but boy am I cold LOL
psgraham29
on 9/29/05 12:52 pm - Seattle, WA
You need to send an e-mail to [email protected]. Include your picture and specify that you'd like it posted so it'll show up for messages. From the photo FAQ it says, "Each email program has a different way of attaching a file. In your program, look for Attach(ment) or the Paper Clip icon. Click on that, then locate the file on your hard drive. Click on the photo file, then OK. We only accept jpg, gif or png formats. They can be zipped or unzipped. In your email, make sure to include your name and/or email address as it appears on your Profile and your member ID (located under your name in your profile) so we know who you are." -Pam
Most Active