Plastic Surgery Consult Date

lilchickad
on 9/28/05 12:01 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
Well all, I have a date for my H&P and consult on October 7th, which is my 1-year anniversary. I found out yesterday that my insurance company will cover a full abdominoplasty, as long as I meet criteria. The insurance gal asked me some questions, and it appears I do. I am soooooooooooooooo thrilled to *possibly* be getting this done. I think it will just complete my whole process. I am feeling great, although am still losing weight, which is starting to concern me a bit. I just had my labs done, and they all came back perfect. I am now down to 104. I have lost 2 pounds this week. I was not bothered by this until today. Hopefully, it will slow down. I am going to speak with my GBP surgeon on the 7th as well. He may have some ideas on how to stabilize me. Lessseeeeee what else. OH...I got my first pair of LUCKY BRAND jeans (I had never heard of them until now), but a friend of ours bought them for me....best news...they are a SIZE 2!!!!!! WHO IN THE WORLD would have ever thought I would wear a size 2!!!! The last time I wore that size was when I was a sophomore in high school...LOL I may have to break out the old cheerleading uniforms to see if they fit. I had them on a while ago, and they fit, although they were tight, but heck that was at least 12 pounds ago, or more...LOL Sooooooo maybe I will try them again just for kicks and grins. I hope everyone is doing well!!! Hugs to all!!! Laura 203/104
awidick
on 9/28/05 12:07 pm - Spanaway, WA
Congratulations Laura. That is so awesome!! Arlene
lilchickad
on 9/28/05 12:11 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
Thanks Arlene I hope your day has gone well. I missed my daily phone call from you :P Take Care! Laura
awidick
on 9/28/05 1:02 pm - Spanaway, WA
Yeah, my day was ok. I guess. I was in class all day learning about death and taxes. YUK Arlene
debidoo
on 9/28/05 2:59 pm - lakewood, WA
Laura, I think that rocks!!!!!! I don't think I ever wore a size 2 EVER but that is ok if i could just get out of lane bryant i would be excited. I sure missed you monday night... hopefully I will see you soon... Debbie
lilchickad
on 9/29/05 12:32 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
Hey there Debbie! I missed going to the meeting too. I had sick kiddos, so I didn't feel I should leave the hubby home with them Hopefully we can all get together soon! I hope you are doing as well as you were when I talked to you on the phone. Laura
Janna B.
on 9/30/05 1:51 pm - Silverdale, WA
A size two?? Good Golly! I bet never in your dreams would you have thought someone to tell you to quit losing weight you are getting too small! And you are small! I bet that cheer outfit fits perfect! Good luck on the plastic surgery journey. Janna
Most Active