Most exciting night ever

awidick
on 9/26/05 3:33 pm - Spanaway, WA
Thank you so much Debbie, Molly and Shelly for the most exciting night I have ever had at a support group meeting yet. I can't wait until the next one. I hope it's soon. Arlene
cocabearkim
on 9/26/05 8:16 pm - WA
Hi Arlene, Where do you attend support group? I haven't been to any support group meeting. Thanks! Kim
Molly Mae
on 9/30/05 5:30 am - WA
Hey Kim! We met at the Barns and Noble in Lakewood WA. Where are you? It was such a hoot! How could it not be with the ladies there? Molly
debidoo
on 9/27/05 10:39 am - lakewood, WA
I have to admit Arlene, I had a good time also.... so much to just hang with others who know what is up..... I would like to see if maybe we could make a date for say every other week???? what do the rest think?? That way we have something to count on Debbie
Molly Mae
on 9/30/05 5:28 am - WA
Debbie! How's it going? Are you getting excited for Mission Solid Food Consumption!?! What a fun time I had too. I would love to do it more often definately. I know we will grow in number too as more hear about it. I have an awesome friend in Federal Way who wants to come sometime. Hope you are doing well! Molly
Molly Mae
on 9/30/05 5:25 am - WA
Hi Arlene! It WAS so much F*U*N. I am all about the sitting around giggling and laughing and visiting. I have loved this all my life. Last year at this time we would have all been sharing a Khalua Creme Pie and some deep fried cheese sticks or something istead there we were sharing a single protein bars for the main course and some of your vitamins for desert, LOL! By, the way, I ordered the vitamins and chewable iron you let me try...Thanks! Hugs, Molly
Most Active