Down 100 lbs

Cele W.
on 9/23/05 5:29 am - Eastsound, WA
Hi, For the past 2 mornings I have weighed myself and been at 180 - that's 100 lbs less than my highest weight from last September. I can't believe it. It doesn't seem that long ago - but it was a lifetime ago because I now seem to be completely a new person. My surgery was in early April of this year and I have lost 70 lbs since that time. I saw a friend of mine whom I had not seen for several months and she did not immediately recognize me. Other people have been commenting about the "shrinking" me. It's wonderful. This morning I needed to show my driver's license and my picture looks so completely different. My weight was noted to be 250 and I think that was being generous. (Guess who's getting a new license next year, whether it is needed or not?) This site has been a God-send for me - all the information that is available and the marvelous people who are so willing to share of themselves - it is a great site for anyone, anywhere, in the WLS journey. Have a great week-end. Cele 280 high weight 250 day of surgery 180 current 140 goal
auntlorlee
on 9/23/05 5:48 am - Bellingham, WA
Holy Cow Cele! Great job!!! Glad to hear things are going so well for you! Keep it up girl! Lori
Cele W.
on 9/23/05 10:48 am - Eastsound, WA
Hi Lori, Thanks for the kind words. It's amazing how WLS can change your whole life, isn't it? You waited a long time before you got your surgery and it looks like you are now doing great at just one month out!!! Congratulations. Hugs, Cele
KathyBe
on 9/23/05 9:50 am - Olympia, WA
Congratulations!!!! That is an amazing weightloss! I am only 12 days out and still on liquids.......have lost about 10lbs. I am just wishing the time would hurry up and get me where you are! I am craving a big salad with all the crunchy veggies.....but I stop myself from thinking about it! The wonderful thing is...I AM NOT HUNGRY!!!! Congrats again! k
Cele W.
on 9/23/05 10:51 am - Eastsound, WA
Hi Kathy, Thanks for the congratulations. You'll be suprised at how fast the time goes. And you are off to a great start - 10 lbs in 12 days - WOW! Keep up the good work and make sure you follow the doctor's orders. Hugs, Cele
Deleecee
on 9/24/05 12:40 am - Seattle, WA
Cele; I am thrilled to hear of your weight loss and wish you continued success on this journey! It's amazing, isn't it? When will we be able to see an updated picture of you? -Donna 296/221/150'ish
Cele W.
on 9/24/05 9:59 am - Eastsound, WA
Hi Donna, So good to hear from you. How are you doing? Looks like your weight loss is going great. Yeah - it really is amazing what we have been able to accomplish in so short a time. Who would have thought it possible? I have posted several pictures along the way on my profile - with the most current one being at the bottom, with the original picture. I'm not sure how to go about getting an updated picture posted with my messages though. Thanks for the encourage and take care. Cele
kem
on 9/24/05 2:10 pm - Surrey, Canada
Congratulations! What an inspiration. Kathy
ncarter11
on 9/28/05 6:35 am - Edmonds, WA
CONGRATS, Cele!! That is awesome! Welcome to the Century Club! You ROCK!! Nancy
Most Active