Toms services

Holly B.
on 9/21/05 6:22 pm - south prairie, WA
I PLEASE ASK THAT AS MANY PEOPLE THAT CAN ATTEND THE SERVICE PLEASE COME. I COULD REALLY NEED THE SUPPORT AND THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND PRAYERS. HIS OBITUARY WILL BE IN THE THURSDAY NEWS TRIBUNE. THERE WILL BE A VISITATION/VIEWING ON THURDAY FROM 4-8PM AT THE POWERS FUNERAL HOME IN ORTING, FUNERAL SERVICES WILL BE ON FRIDAY AT THE RIVERS EDGE ASSEMBLY OF GOD IN ORTING, THEN WE WILL BE HAVING A POLICE EXCORT TO THE PUYALLUP CEMETARY, THEN BACK TO THE CHURCH FELLOWSHIP FOR FOOD AND DRINKS AND SHARING THE MEMORIES OF TOM. PLEASE IF YOU CAN MAKE IT, COME... WE WANT A PACKED "HOUSE" THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH HOLLY B
auntlorlee
on 9/22/05 3:09 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks for the update Holly. How are you doing? Looks like you are trying to hang in there. I hope you get your packed "house" for Tom. I know you have alot of support here and I hope that the members who live closer can attend. I will be there with ya in spirit. Lori
Mari J
on 9/22/05 8:48 am - Kent, WA
Dear Holly, I was devastated to hear of Tom's passing. You have my condolences and prayers. I have not known what to say, but what everyone else has written I feel, too. I am so sorry for your loss. It must still seem unreal. I congratulate you on your strength to carry on so far and I hope that you can keep going with Tom's memory to support you in the days to come. I plan to go to the viewing tonight. I hope to meet you. Mari
Holly B.
on 9/22/05 4:57 pm - south prairie, WA
I'm sorry for not being there tonight when you were there. I was there for an hour and then had to go for a while a then I came back again for an hour and seen you had signed in the book. The book was not there when the family was there so you were probably wondering where everyone was.. I appreciate that you were able to attend. His mother decided to do a closed visation rather than a viewing. I hope to meet you and other OH members tomorrow at the funeral. Thank you Holly~
Mari J
on 9/23/05 4:24 pm - Kent, WA
Holly, I was happy to be able to make it to Orting. Too bad our paths didn't cross. The traffic was bad between Federal Way and 410 and I got there about 6:20. I hope that you were comforted by the service today. Take care, Mari
Most Active