Tacoma area hookup?

Molly Mae
on 9/21/05 4:57 pm - WA
I live in Lakewood and would like to have another get together or just want to make friends with local wls people here. I am pretty new to the area (from Spokane). How about Barns and Noble in Lakewood? Maybe also we could take this opportunity to gather some nice things for a gift basket for Holly and family. How old is their child? I could be in charge of assembeling the basket nicely and delivering it as well since Puyallup is a place I go to very often. Thanks in advance! Molly
lilchickad
on 9/22/05 2:30 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Sounds like a plan Molly, let me know when Holly's step-daughter is 8 I believe. I think she resides with her mother, and I am not sure where her mother lives, but we could probably find all of that information out Thanks, Laura
debidoo
on 9/22/05 9:50 am - lakewood, WA
Howdy Lakewood neighbor......welcome to my town!! You all know that I am up to it. I would love to see everyone again now that I am a looser!! Let me know when Debbie
Molly Mae
on 9/23/05 12:38 am - WA
Hi Debbie! I am so glad to hear from you! I live right down the street from the YMCA. It will be great to meet you too and welcome to the losing side! Monday at 7:30? hugs, Molly
Molly Mae
on 9/23/05 12:36 am - WA
Hey Laura! I am thinking about Monday at 7:30pm. That will give me enough time to get at least one of my babies to bed for the night! How does this sound to everyone? It will be really fun! hugs, Molly
thisonesforme
on 9/22/05 11:41 pm - Graham, WA
Once I am feeling okay again I would love to meet people in the area who have had this surgery.
Molly Mae
on 9/23/05 12:39 am - WA
Mornin' Teri! I was married in Graham at a church camp there believe it or not! Anyway, it will be fun to all get together! See you Monday at 7:30pm hopefully! until then! Molly
awidick
on 9/23/05 1:06 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hello Molly I will be there Monday. See you then. Arlene
Molly Mae
on 9/23/05 2:39 pm - WA
Hi Arlene! Have a spectacular weekend! See ya there! Molly
Most Active