I met my surgen today, things are moving fast.

lil miss amy
on 9/6/05 5:11 pm - Tacoma, WA
I know most of you have had your surgerys already. I'm a newbie! I can't wait to get my surgery, I wish I could just do it now. Today we scheduled about 7 tests I have to have done before I get my surgery. My surgen is nice and I love that I can understand him easily too. My friends spoke poor english and she hated it. Anyway, my surgen and hospital are a block away from where I live wich makes thinks nice too. It's late I should be sleeping but Im so excited! I hate my life right now and this feels like hope, yes I now have hope for a better life. Amy Morlan
lil miss amy
on 9/7/05 6:55 am - Tacoma, WA
Luna_Rose
on 9/9/05 2:53 am - Wenatchee, WA
I am meeting with my surgeon for the first time on October 12th. I am nervous and excited!! I am trying to get a list of questions together for him, but I always feel like I am forgetting something! I have a very supportive husband, and I am grateful for him. Most of the time I feel like this will never happen for me, like am meant to be the fat girl forever, but reading messages like yours gives me hope!! Congrats!! Cindy in Wenatchee
Most Active