new pix on profile

sassy
on 9/5/05 9:35 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i just updated some pix, let me know what ya think.... ps, to everyone whos been emailing me and been worried about me... i am doing better, i am actually eating these past couple days, and feeling a lot better. thank you for the prayers and concern, and know it is deeply appreciated. ((((((((hugs))))))))
auntlorlee
on 9/6/05 1:20 am - Bellingham, WA
You look awesome!!! Lori 281/259/140
Mari J
on 9/6/05 10:34 am - Kent, WA
Wow, you have lost so much weight and are definitly looking good! Hang in there and don't give up if your choice is to continue losing! Glad to know you are feeling better. Mari
JustHat
on 9/6/05 3:58 pm - NM
You look fantastic! You sure know how to make a grand return. But, I hope your not going to make us wait another 6 months. That is too long to go without seeing your smiling face. Hat
awidick
on 9/7/05 5:26 am - Spanaway, WA
Renee, Renee, Renee, WOW!!! What a sexy you. I bet your so proud. You hang in there. You guys will be fine. It's always hard just after they leave to be on your own again. You get so use to them being around and you hate the thought of them leaving again. Then they are gone and the fights seem to happen right before they go. Been there and done that. It takes a really special couple to last through a marriage. But you have been through so much on your own, I know you can do it. I know the two of you want to stay together because you still love each other or you wouldn't have planned that 2nd wedding. You are just under so much stress by I know you can handle it. God wouldn't have put you in that situation if he didn't think you could handle it. I missed you at Barnes and Noble the other day. I'm not Hat but I wish you would have been there anyway. Actually, I wish Hat had been there too. Maybe next year she will come back for a visit. We'll see. Hang in there. We know it's hard but you can handle it. Arlene
Rachael E.
on 9/7/05 8:17 am
Wow, Renee, You look GREAT! Congrats! Doesn't it feel good?
craigerzz
on 9/8/05 3:24 am - Klamath Falls, OR
You look fantastic Renee! Congratulations! It's a lot of hard work but so worth it in the end. I'm glad your doing better and eating. Hang in there, its a crazy ride........ Craigerzz 379/225/200
Most Active