How much is too much?

JustHat
on 9/2/05 4:15 pm - NM
Some questions don't really need answers. And, when you insisted on going looking for answers, you find your answer in the form of pain. I might have to change my name to dunce hat. I didn't sleep for two nights. So, last night I was dead tired. But, I had trouble winding down. I kept having flash back to the surgery. Nothing bad. But, I kept getting out of bed and wandering off to sleep in other parts of the hotel room. Twice Dh found me sleeping on the toilet. When I was in the hospital, the toilet was the most comfortable place to sit. Anyway, this morning I woke up feeling pretty good. I was a little afraid that not having any pain meds last night would have been rough. But, I didn't really feel I needed them. We finally found them when we were packing up the room. My uncle is in the hospital in the same city where I had my PS. We decided to go visit him before leaving town since it is serious. After sitting with him for about an hour, we headed back home. We stopped to get gas once and I slept part of the way. DH had insisted I take a pain pill. After getting home, we sat around for about an hour and then headed off to football partice where I sat some more. It all seemed like a pretty easy day. So, we decided to go out to eat and then head over to Walmart. I needed something to wear to the football games in the morning and some clean bras. Sometime during diner, I started to swell. And, I got huge. If I hadn't really needed to go to Walmart tonight, I would have put it off. By the time we got to Walmart, I felt like my breasts were going to explode. The rest of my body was huge too. I am carrying about 12 extra pounds of water from the IV fluids. I was walking like a little old lady who just had hip replacement by the time we left the store. Tonight I am in a lot of pain. Not killer bad pain. But, that kind that yells out at you that you did this to yourself and you are really stupid. I should have slipped off to bed. But, I really want to put some pictures up on my profile. I am going to do that right after I finish this post. Tomorrow we have two football games to go to. After that, I plan on taking it easy and resting up so I can still go to the biker ralley in Durango. Oh and as you will see in my pictures, my booty is back. It is so big. DH loves it. But, it was a shock to my system to see my weight jump up so much. I am still thrilled with the results. I may never wear clothes again. I love walking around nude now. Hat
JustHat
on 9/2/05 4:17 pm - NM
I forgot to say...if anyone wants more graphic pictures than what I put on my profile, email me. Hat
Rachael E.
on 9/4/05 1:39 pm
You stinker! You looks so SO GOOD! I am so HAPPY for you! WOW! You better email those pics to Webber....he'll fall outta his chair. I would love to see more pictures, You know me I like em graphic. Rachael
lilchickad
on 9/3/05 1:35 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Hey Hat, You Look fantabulous!!! I'm glad all went well. I do have a question for you...how far "around" you do your incisions go? I am looking into having a TT...I should get my breasts lifted too, but I doubt I will as we REALLY do not have the $$ for it at this time. My insurance SHOULD pay for my TT. I'm glad to hear the pain is not that bad, because from pictures, it looks like it would be HORRIBLE! Thanks as always for all of your insight you give to us and for paving the road and making it easier to know what to expect! Laura
JustHat
on 9/4/05 2:22 pm - NM
I would say it is about 50%. It is a little further than hip bone to hip bone. I will get a picture of it the next time I take pictures.
JustHat
on 9/6/05 4:12 pm - NM
I changed the pictures on my profile. One is a side view so you can see just how far around I am cut. BTW, I have some low rise underwear. My scar is so low that even the LR underwear completely hide the scar. Hat
awidick
on 9/3/05 2:58 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hey Hat, You look wonderful!!! But my daughter wants to know how they made your belly button... I'm sorry I didn't get chance to call you today. We were actually trying to finish residing our house today but my daughter made dinner tonight and we had company. So needless to say, we will be back at it tomorrow bright and early. I can't wait for this to be over. It has been a really long process. It was nice to have Cassie making dinner today. She made a prime rib roast with mashed potatoes and gravy; green beans, cantelope and rolls. It was nice not to have to cook. I met another gal on obesityhelp.com that lives a couple blocks away from me. I'm going to have to meet her someday. She is taking care of her husband right now who is very sick. I found out that I wasn't getting enough protein in and now that I'm getting more, the scale is moving again. That makes me happy. Well, I will try and call you tomorrow. Talk to you then. I hope your feeling better really soon. Arlene
Most Active