Bremerton or Bangor PCM?

o4dodge
on 8/24/05 8:48 am - Silverdale, WA
Hi everyone, I am new to the area (3 weeks). I need to find a PCM that is willing to refer me to a doc without reading me the riot act about my weight. I have Tricare Prime and have a PCM at Bangor but since I haven't met her yet, I am really nervous. I would really like to find one that has an open mind and an understanding heart. If you have any recommendations and anything else that would help me get this started, I would greatly appreciate it.
Rachael E.
on 8/24/05 1:10 pm
No worries, they are so nice there. Just stick to the facts...you've tried everything and you have been struggling with you weight for a long time. Stick with that kind of attitude and story and everything will be fine. I live in Silverdale as well, so if you need anything or any help PLEASE ask! You will be fine. e-mail me and I will give you my digits and we can talk and form a plan for you. Rachael 280/138/??
ANGEL O
on 8/24/05 5:25 pm - Bremerton, WA
Hey guys, I live in Bremerton and am waiting for my approval. I am excited about this but an nervous as well. Please email me as well both of you maybe we can get together. Love and prayers. ANGEL
ANGEL O
on 8/24/05 5:26 pm - Bremerton, WA
Dawn, Hey , I live in Bremerton and am waiting for my approval. I am excited about this but an nervous as well. Please email me as well both of you maybe we can get together. Love and prayers.Welcome to this area. You'll love it.. ANGEL:
o4dodge
on 8/25/05 12:15 am - Silverdale, WA
Hi Angel, Thanks for responding to my post. It's the first time I have ever posted anything on the net so it's great hear from you and the others that have responded to me. You're right about this area, it is beautiful and the people have been really great. I will email you and maybe we can get together sometime. Take Care, Dawn
Rachael E.
on 8/25/05 1:26 am
Yeah, I am always up for Coffee or something! I love to hsare my journey with others! I need to update my profile and photos, I am slow at all of this, but my life is very busy. Let's get together! Rachael
Janna B.
on 8/25/05 10:43 am - Silverdale, WA
Hello Angel, I also live in Silverdale. I think we should all get together too! When did you put your package in for approval? Are you seeing Dr. Weber? Take Care - Janna
Most Active