Is somebody on this board using Dr. Kathy Thomas (Parkland Clinic)as their PCP/PCM?

Sandra W.
on 8/23/05 3:39 am - Fort Lewis, WA
Dr. Kathy Thomas works at the Parkland Clinic in Tacoma and I just would like to know how she treats her patients! Is she judging people because of their weight? Is she friendly? Does she listen to her patients? etc. Please email me if you have some info on her, Thanks! Sandy
debidoo
on 8/23/05 11:00 am - lakewood, WA
Sandy, I use to be Dr. Thomas Nurse!!! I am very sad to report that she ran off and had a baby and is not returning to Parkland clinic as she lives in Seattle!! He is such a cute little guy to boot!! However, I can tell you that if you want to go to Parkland, and want a female MD Dr. Kate Landy Rocks!! She took Dr. Thomas's panel of patients over, my daughter sees her and loves her. Dr. Landy treats everyone with respect and care. I am now located at the lakewood clinic and i run all over to all the clinic If you would like to know more about community health care I would be happy to answer your questions, I have worked there on and off since 1997 take care, Debbie
Most Active