Hi, I'm hopeing I'm on the right board.........................................

DEBBIE DICKSON
on 8/21/05 9:38 am - Kennewick, WA
Hello everyone man I hope I'm on the right board as I'm moveing to Pasco,Washington next month and I'll be looking for WLS information for this area. I'm hopeing to meet some folks who've had their WLS already and know of support groups in the area as well. I'll be in Pasco,Washington no later then 9-20-05. I am bringing with me, my 21 month old grandaughter as well. So keep an eye out for us ok. Looking forward to meeting all of you there. Hugs
Ksandra
on 8/21/05 1:01 pm - Sumner, WA
You are on the right board! Welcome.....I don't live near Pasco so I don't have any info for you....I am near Seattle/Tacoma. But hopefully someone here has some info! Take care and again - WELCOME! Sandy
Mari J
on 8/21/05 1:34 pm - Kent, WA
Welcome Debbie. Have a safe trip out here and be sure to post when you get here. Mari
karen C.
on 8/21/05 10:43 pm - Kennewick, WA
Hi Debbie, Happy to meet you! I live in Kennewick (right across the Columbia River from Pasco). There is a good support group in Richland. It meets the first Thursday of each month. I had Lap RNY on 2/16/05 and am doing great. I'm in the local phone book. Give me a call when you get to town. I'd be glad to show you around and take you to the support group when you're ready. I've lived here my whole life. I have family roots in AR and MO so absolutely love anyone from the south! I hope you'll like it here too. It will be a big change. A desert like climate, low humidity, but friendly people. Many of the people here came from the south and mid west during the 1950's and stayed. Looking forward to hearing from you. Karen
DEBBIE DICKSON
on 8/22/05 12:49 am - Kennewick, WA
Man I feel welcome all ready and I haven't even gottin there yet. Man I can't wait to get there and meet all of you. I'm a North Carolina transplant who's originally from Ohio who's comin West and lookin forward to it. So are there any good Oral Surgeion's as well who'll take Medicaid as well cause man I need one. Hugs
debidoo
on 8/22/05 9:59 am - lakewood, WA
Welcome to Washington, This is a great place to live and raise kids...have a safe and uneventfull trip Debbie
Most Active