One week from today...

auntlorlee
on 8/17/05 8:52 am - Bellingham, WA
I will be recovering from surgery. I can't believe it's only a week away. Seems really weird that I am now preparing what I will take to the hospital, picking up food that I need for after surgery, finding places for my kids to go while we are in Redmond, notifying everyone of my absence until Sept 7th, etc... I am more than a little nervous at this point. I am having little anxiety attacks all the time. Thanks for all the support and encouragement. It is greatly appreciated! Lori
jnmlbc99
on 8/17/05 9:12 am - belfair, wa
How very exciting for you. CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! I will be flying home that day to MI to visit my surgeon for my 1 year check-up (its was yesterday) Strap on your seat belt for one heck of a ride. Thank you for trying to revive this board. I check it daily, but don;t post often. Will save prayers with your name to guide you through a smooth time next week. maria
auntlorlee
on 8/17/05 9:26 am - Bellingham, WA
Maria, Thank you so much for your kind words. I have been trying to get this board moving again. It helps to have support from folks like you. You have a safe trip!!! Lori
Happy Clam
on 8/17/05 9:38 am - Seattle, WA
Hi Lori, I'm excited for you. Looking forward to seeing you for a minute or two on Friday after my appointment with Dr. Au. Have you heard anything new about Jamie? Happy Clam
auntlorlee
on 8/18/05 1:24 am - Bellingham, WA
No, I haven't heard anything about Jamie. I am starting to get really worried. She was supposed to be released on Tuesday. I hope she is ok. Looking forward to meeting you! Lori
JustHat
on 8/17/05 3:38 pm - NM
What an exciting time for you. I don't know if I will be checking back in this week. So, I want to wish you a smooth surgery and easy recovery. And, keep notes on everything so you can come back and tell us everything. Hat
auntlorlee
on 8/18/05 1:25 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Hat! I will for sure keep notes so I can tell my story. Your well wishes mean alot to me! Lori
Kelly O.
on 8/18/05 11:30 am - Cheney, WA
Good luck to you Lori!! I will be joining you shortly! I really hope that all works out for you!! Kelly
Most Active