I have a date!!!!

Janis
on 8/16/05 4:25 pm - Cashmere, WA
And I am Pickled Tink! I will be in surgery at 8:00 A.M. on Thursday Aug. 18th at Swedish Ballard, Seattle. To send an e-mail to me at Swedish, log on to www.swedish.org and click on the "email a patient" link. The messages will be printed and delivered to my room. My sister Sherry Carlson who is 4 years post op and an OH member, will be staying with me the first night. You can contact her through her obesity help profile page for specific inquiries. I will be asking the hospital to not put calls through to my room. I should be discharged and home to my Sisters house in Cashmere on Sunday. I am going to have to change my nick name to "mini-me" LOL Janis
Tricia W.
on 8/16/05 5:03 pm - Yakima, WA
Congratulations!!! I am jealous but still fighting with my insurance company. I will be praying for you to have a successful surgery and quick recovery with no complications. Let us know how it went. Tricia
Sherry C.
on 8/16/05 5:27 pm - Cashmere, WA
Congratulathionth Lewith!!! Thith ith it Lewith!!! Thee you on the Other Thide Lewith!!! (Love Lewith!!!!)
auntlorlee
on 8/17/05 8:57 am - Bellingham, WA
Good luck on your surgery!!! Mine is just around the corner! Wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery! Lori
Most Active