Very Worried

Tom A.
on 8/16/05 8:24 am - Puyallup, WA
Well after a fall out with the wish center , I finally and looking to get my laprascopic bypass done sometime next week im told at virginia mason in seattle, as long as my H-pilory (however you spell it lol) test comes back ok. But I was told that my BN levels were low so I was at increased risk for serious complications during surgery including death, the idea of this surgery was to become healthier and Im going to go thru with it anyways, however Im very nervous. Today I wiegh 407lbs thats 46 less than I wieghed 3 months ago, and all Ive done is stop drinking diet soda, I am a firm believer that aspartame is poison, since Ive stopped using products containing aspartame my bloodpressure has returned to almost normal for my age. I no longer experience painful diabetic neuropathy, my tremors are gone, and in general I feel better, and no longer experience symptoms from congestive heart failure which I was diagnosed with early this year. I used to think all that aspartame info was simply nonsense, but now I know better from my own experience. Anyways hopefully someone will read this and maybe see if it could be helpful to them to stop using aspartame. I hope some of you will pray for me as I undergo surgery in fear for my life, and pray god will give me the strength to not fall apart mentally and emotionally leading up to my surgery. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Julia B.
on 8/16/05 3:59 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi Tom! My thoughts and prayers are with you as your date quickly approaches. I hope all your tests come back ok and that you can move forward to a healthier life. I know that God will give you the strength to get through your waiting period and that you'll do well. It's tough, but always remember that your not alone. It's a long journey, but well worth it! Julia
Tricia W.
on 8/16/05 5:25 pm - Yakima, WA
I keep having people tell me that my 6 cans, 2-3 32 oz, and couple of glasses of diet pepsi PER DAY are bad for me. It's my coffee in the morning and my milk before I go to bed. It's all I drink during the day. I will consider cutting back but I am pretty addicted. I pray that God will give you the wisdom to handle your fears and that you will have a safe and successful surgery. You will have a lot of people by your side for support. Good luck and God Bless....Tricia
awidick
on 8/17/05 3:37 am - Spanaway, WA
Hey Tom, I wish you the best for you as you journey to a healthier life. I will pray you have a speedy recovery and we are all looking forward to hearing how you do on the other side. Don't forget us. Arlene
Tom A.
on 8/17/05 8:47 am - Puyallup, WA
Thankyou all for your kind words and encouragment that really are medicine for my soul, and they really help me feel more optomistic rather than pessimistic thanks for the support guys.
auntlorlee
on 8/17/05 8:54 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Tom, My surgery is a couple of days before you. Good luck to you and best wishes on your recovery. We are all in this together! Lori
Bettye
on 8/23/05 7:17 am - South Sound, WA
Tom, Good luck with your surgery. Not sure about rny, but with the lap-band, we can't have the carbonation. Bettye 300/270/150
Most Active