Would appreciate any help or insight from Microsoft employees

Tabitha Person
on 8/15/05 5:21 pm - Redmond, WA
I'm right smack dab in the middle of getting approval for the lapband. I've completed on the preliminary testing (psych evaluation, meeting with the nutritionist, an echocardiogram) and am now at a bit of a stand still for a month now. I called Premera and was told they had received my info. and that they still had a few questions. They faxed something to my surgeon on August 3 I believe and then again last Monday, but hadn't heard anything back. After calling my surgeons office I found out they are on vacation this entire week. I'm just worried about all the faxing back and forth. I'd love to hear from anyone who has dealt with Premera and what their experience has been. I'm quite disheartened because the few reviews of Premera Blue Cross through Microsoft have been positive and the patients seemed to have gotten approval quite quickly. I'm just getting a horrible feeling. Feel free to reply to me privately via email through my profile if you're not comfortable discussing it in a public forum. Take care
auntlorlee
on 8/16/05 1:06 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Tabitha! I really don't have any advice other than keeping on them about it. Like I have heard over and over, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease". I know that is how it is with Group Health. You have to keep on them to get results. I wish you lots of luck!!! Lori
Most Active