Where did all of our Washington people go???

lhasaraptormom
on 8/16/05 9:25 am - Spokane, WA
You look like a TOTALLY different person. I had to get all the way to the bottom of your profile to find out who you were! WOW!!! way to go Michelle!!!
auntlorlee
on 8/17/05 2:31 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey you! Have you gotten your orientation date yet??? I know they just had one last week. Also, I wouldn't wait to push the issue. I would keep in contact with Harriet at least on a weekly basis. I found that if you pu**** you get results. Gently push of course. You catch more flies with honey...if you know what I mean. I found email the best way. If it helps... I think they are getting people through pretty quickly. I hear Dr. Bock is even assisting and taking over aftercare. He will be doing surgeries in no time!!! Good luck sweetie! Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 8/17/05 3:12 am - Spokane, WA
No orientation date yet. I will keep at her but it bring me down to try and try and try but get nowhere. Thanks for thinking of me. I appreciate it very much. You are getting closer and closer WOW just a few more days !!! Still in my prayers, J
auntlorlee
on 8/17/05 3:17 am - Bellingham, WA
Awww thanks hun! You are a sweetie. I need all the good vibes I can get. I am getting sooo nervous! Take care, Lori
Renee135
on 8/20/05 4:03 pm - seattle, WA
Hi Lori Wow, i forget how inviting. loving and kind everyone is! I am pre-op, met with surgeon, no date as i am self-pay and still working out the kinks. I feel a little scared, nervous. I feel like society has told us for so long it is all our fault----that on some level I belief it?? How do you get past that feeling? Thanks for being one big supportive family GOd BLess each of you Leslie "Renee"
Most Active