Where did all of our Washington people go???

auntlorlee
on 8/11/05 6:27 am - Bellingham, WA
This place is becoming a ghost town! Where is everyone? Probably outside enjoying the sunshine I guess. Let me see if I can make a list of all the people missing: Renee Racheal Sonya Nancy Hat Tonya Arlene And anybody else that I forgot about... Let us know how you are all doing!! Lori 13 more days!
parockwell
on 8/11/05 8:35 am
I'm still here.....still lurking....and still pre-op.
auntlorlee
on 8/11/05 8:46 am - Bellingham, WA
Hiya Paula! Do you have a surgery date yet? Lori
awidick
on 8/11/05 1:42 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hey Lori, I was on vacation but now I'm back. I'm down 104 pounds and it has really slowed down. I bet your excited about your upcoming surgery. I wish you all the best. Arlene
auntlorlee
on 8/12/05 1:43 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Arlene! Wow! You are doing great! Thanks for the well wishes! I can't wait! Lori
ANGEL O
on 8/11/05 2:46 pm - Bremerton, WA
Lorlee, I come here so rare cause I forget that this board is here. But have been trying to come more often. Hope all is well and you all take care and God bless. Love and prayers. ANGEL
auntlorlee
on 8/12/05 1:45 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Angel, Thanks for coming over to say "HI"!! Take care, Lori
Bill N.
on 8/12/05 1:19 am - Snohomish, WA
My son and I are now 2 weeks post op from the Wish Center and couldn't be doing better! Still no fill for a couple of weeks yet, but we just now can start having some "Real" type food. Both of us are down around 20 lbs but I think that came from being on a liquid diet 2 weeks prior and 1 week post op. Bill & Matt Snohomish, WA
auntlorlee
on 8/12/05 1:47 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Bill & Matt! Keep up the good work boys! Sounds like you are doing fine! I am guessing that you were both banded? Keep posting with your progress! Inquiring minds want to know!!! Lori
Sarah Christine
on 8/12/05 1:29 am - Yelm, WA
I'm here - just busy getting ready for school . . . and I'm also still pre-op. . . but my PCP and I are working on getting some co-morbidities diagnosed... Sarah
Most Active