I was APPROVED TOO!

Ksandra
on 8/5/05 3:22 am - Sumner, WA
YAY! I was approved for Group Health's WLS program! I am excited yet terrified. But I am praying that God will hold my hand thru it all. We have about a year's wait I hear but I have lots to do before then anyway. What's another year - right? ha ha....sure, I say that now. Just had to shout my good news! Sandy
auntlorlee
on 8/5/05 3:57 am - Bellingham, WA
Whoo Hoo!!! Congrats Sandy! Hopefully it won't be a whole year wait for you. You have to have a take charge attitude with the whole process. Keep on them and keep in touch with Harriet. Lori
Ksandra
on 8/5/05 5:34 am - Sumner, WA
Do you know what my next step is now that I have the approval? Thanks, Sandy
auntlorlee
on 8/5/05 5:56 am - Bellingham, WA
You will get a packet in the mail I think. And you will be setting up a consultation with Harriet over the phone. She will give you a list of testing she wants you to have before surgery. Just an FYI, an EKG is only good for 6 months. I didn't know that and ended up having to get two of them done. Now that you are approved, I believe you can call the office to set up your phone consult before you get your packet. I think that is what I did. I have kept in constant contact with Harriet via email. I find that is the best way to contact her. She is pretty good at getting back to you also. I hope this info helps you. If you have any questions, please ask! Lori
mickschl3
on 8/6/05 4:55 am - Blaine, WA
How exciting!! Congrats! Debbie
kmccusker
on 8/7/05 4:57 pm
Congrats!! I'm excited for you! I hope you don't have to wait a full year either (unless you want to, that is). Keep us updated! Keri
Sarah Christine
on 8/12/05 1:33 am - Yelm, WA
Whoohoooo! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! ~Sarah
Most Active