Swedish Ballard Hospital..

aLeYa ~.
on 8/1/05 1:31 pm - Coquitlam, Canada
I need just a litttttlleee more help from all you wonderful people in the Seattle area I have to thank you guys for being so amazing as I do my research and try to find a surgeon on your turf. So, thank you SOOOO MUCH I'm going to be staying with a cousin in seattle from the 7-9th, and I'll be attending Dr.Weber's inservice on the 8th at 3:30...before I spend my dad's money on long distance, I thought I'd check here to see if any of you had info about where exactly the meeting is in the hospital? and the address of the hospital so I can help my cousin out a bit? i tried to look on google, but it's a little confusing, so I hope you don't mind me asking here! By the way, if anybody is going to be at the inservice that day, please let me know and I'll keep my eyes open for you! Once again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, it means a lot to me! Love and Hugs, Aleya
aLeYa ~.
on 8/1/05 1:34 pm - Coquitlam, Canada
a Quick edit... since I'm self-pay, i still have NO IDEA what the hospital costs are...i've already been informed roughly of the actual surgery's cost.. if anybody knows about hospital fees, please leave me one :D thanks again! aleya
Janis
on 8/3/05 2:11 pm - Cashmere, WA
Aleya, email me and I will send you an email with an attachment showing the street map with directions to Swedish Ballard and a map of the facility showing where the seminar was held when i went. Janis
KuuipoCloud
on 8/5/05 12:39 pm - Oak Harbor, WA
I have TriWest, so I don't know if they bill differently for self-pay, but here's the statements that I got. Anesthesiologist: $1092.50 Dr's Assist: $1400.00 Dr. Weber: $7435.00 Hospital: (from 5/3 to 5/6) $27162.78
Janna B.
on 8/6/05 3:47 am - Silverdale, WA
Hi Aleya, I will be there on Monday at 3:30pm also. I will look for ya. I am short, blond and round...lol. Probably wearing an orange top and jeans. See you there! Janna
Most Active