Kirkland area doc and support?

quill964
on 8/1/05 1:01 pm - Long Island, NY
RNY on 02/05/04 with
Hi All, I'm new to the area (moved here from NY 4 wks post op!) and need to find a good doctor for follow up visits. I also would like to find a local support group. I live in Kirkland but Bellevue, Redmond areas would be fine too. Any recommendations from the group? Laura G [email protected]
Mari J
on 8/1/05 3:29 pm - Kent, WA
Welcome, you are brave to leave your surgeon so soon! I go to a Group Health Cooperative only support group, but I know there are others around. I hope you can connect with some. Mari
karen C.
on 8/1/05 11:26 pm - Kennewick, WA
Laura, My surgeon was Dr. David Lauter of Kirkland. He operates out of Evergreen and Swedish Hospitals. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him. You might give his office a call. May and Berlin in his office are great. Best wishes, Karen PS Linda Goodwin is a support group and hospital facilitator. I believe Evergreen Hospital has a group that meets monthly. I live on the other side of the state so I can only recommend Dr. Lauter.
Hope A.
on 8/2/05 2:09 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Hi Laura I just read your message and must tell you my physician, Kelly Clinch, is with the Evergreen Surgical Group. He specializes in lap gastric bypass. I am just 6 days post-op and had my surgery at Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland! Dr. Clinch's office is located on the same campus as the hospital. I totally am satisified with Dr. Clinch. I do not have his office phone number at this time; however, the hospital's is 425-899-2717. How much have you lost in the last 4 weeks? I am seeing Dr. Clinch this Thursday for a follow up visit. I will post his office phone number then. I do know there is a WLS support group that meets monthly at the Evergreen Hospital. Good luck Hope [email protected] :cool
Most Active