Seattle DS Mtg 8/27/05 11:30am

Kilaani
on 7/31/05 5:30 am - Las Vegas, NV
It was an excellent re-start for the Seattle group on Friday night. Five of us came, talked, and ate. There were 2 pre-ops, 3 post-ops varying from 5 months to 2 years and lots of good discussion about the DS. We all agreed it was a great thing to do and want to meet again. Please consider coming out to a meeting if you haven't! Next time, lets try a lunch on Saturday - August 27th, 2005, 11:30am at Canyons in Canyon Park. It should be a *lot* quieter than TGIF's on a Friday night! Canyons has really good food and decent prices, too. Canyons is located just east of exit 26 off I-405 in Canyon Park between the areas of Bothell and Lynnwood and is very easy to find. After getting off I-405 heading east on the Bothell-Everett Hwy, take 3 quick rights and you are there! Just as an aside, they also host free wi-fi. I studied there often when I was a student at the UW Bothell. Hope to see you there: August 27th, 2005. 11:30am (probably lasting about 2+ hours or so or as long as folks stay) Canyons Restaurant 22010 - 17th Ave., SE Bothell, WA 425 485-3288 http://www.canyonsrestaurant.com/ Also - I'm having a hard time keeping track of who is on which forum - you might want to consider joining the yahoo group list of: SeattleDuodenalSwitchGroup There hasn't been any activity on it lately except for my notices - so it shouldn't bring too much email but I'll keep posting here, too. Blessings, Jill 440/435/345/160 hw/sw/cw/gw Revision from lap band to DS 3/10/05 Dr. Baltasar, Spain www.picturetrail.com/kilaani -95 pounds
Most Active