Seattle DS Mtg Friday 7/29

Kilaani
on 7/27/05 1:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
This Friday at 6:30pm is the DS get together at TGIF in Kirkland which is off of the 85th street exit from I-405, then head west down the hill to Kirkland Park Place which will be less than a mile from the freeway on your left. Here's the link to the address/directions information: http://tgifridays.know-where.com/tgifridays/cgi/site?01831 If you're a DSer post-op, pre-op or just interested would sure love to see you! Jill in WA high weight 440, surgery weight 435, current weight 347, goal weight 140 3/10/05 revision to DS. Dr Baltasar, Spain -93 pounds www.picturetrail.com/kilaani
Raised By Poodles
on 7/27/05 6:48 am - Olympia, WA
Hi Jill, I really wanted to attend the DS get together on Friday but won't be able to. I would however like to try and make the next one if you would be so kind to let me know when and where that one will be! I had my DS with Dr. Ungson in Hermosillo Mexico on Feb. 7, 05. I can't say enough good things about the DS and Dr. Ungson! Have a great time! Cheryl
Kilaani
on 7/31/05 5:29 am - Las Vegas, NV
I've posted on the DS board, and I'm about to post it here, too. I sure hope the date will work for you - looking forward to meeting you! Jill
Most Active