Back from surgery!!!!!

lightlyspice
on 7/26/05 3:31 am - Oak Grove, KY
I just had to post here and let everyone *****members me that I finally, finally, finally, got my surgery!!!! I am doing fine. I went shopping the day after surgery and went to the Opry Mills Mall. My daughters who are 16 and 11 took turns staying with me day and night in the hospital. They watched the nurses and learnt how to work the machines and kept mom clean. They made sure that I followed orders with breathing exercise and walking. They did not play around and had me on my toes. They are a blessing to me and I am sooooo bless. Thank you Michelle for always thinking about me. Luv Ya! Gloria
auntlorlee
on 7/26/05 6:11 am - Bellingham, WA
That's awesome Gloria! Keep us posted over here! Lori
Ksandra
on 7/26/05 12:21 pm - Sumner, WA
What great girls you have! Keep us posted on how you are doing! Sandy
Rachael E.
on 7/27/05 5:47 am
Gloria, I am SO happy for you! Keep us updated on how you are doing. If you were closer I would have come out to see you! You are going to do such a great job with all of this! Rachael
Sarah Christine
on 7/29/05 6:47 am - Yelm, WA
That is GREAT!!! Hope everything is going well! God Bless... Sarah
JustHat
on 8/1/05 4:25 pm - NM
WooHoo Gloria. Welcome to the losing side! It is good to hear that everything went so well for you. And, it sounds like your daughters are a Godsend. I hope you take lots of pictures. I can wait to watch the new you develope. Hat
lightlyspice
on 8/2/05 5:52 am - Oak Grove, KY
I am going to try to get some more pictures on my post ASAP.
ncarter11
on 8/11/05 3:09 am - Edmonds, WA
Hi Gloria! I was just breezing thru posts - I haven't been here in sooo long - and was thrilled to read about your surgery! Congrats! What a long journey for you -- I am happy that you are finally on the losing side! many blessings to you! Nancy
Most Active