wiggle room at the wish center?

kem
on 7/20/05 3:33 pm - Surrey, Canada
Hi, I am working with the Wish Center to have WLS. I was wondering if there are any other Canadians out there who managed to get a discount on the $2000 "after care" fee? I feel like I will not benefit from this service being so far away. I have some coverage (hopefully) through Mail Handlers but there will be portions to pay with them as well. Thanks, Kathy
GTaylor842
on 7/21/05 2:38 am - Port Orchard, WA
Kathy, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but... My wife and I both went through the WISH center to have our surgeries done and we were both required to pay the entire amount even though we will be duplicating 90% of the items included in the description. I really beat myself up about whether or not to switch to another doctor just because of this fee so I understand completely your reluctance to pay it. In the end, I am very happy with my doctor and the medical team and it was worth it. Thanks, Greg Taylor
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/05 4:03 am - Kennewick, WA
Yeah, that is a pretty hefty fee for something you probably wont be using as much. That is part of the reason why I did not have my surgery with the Wish Center. Good luck! Marlize
Most Active