Washington Support?

Dx E
on 7/18/05 2:06 pm - Northern, MS
OK Folks, I came across Brian Martinez From Shoreline Washington On this site tonight, And he's left me with a lump in my throat. Why? From his Profile--- "...I couldn't be more nervous. ..... I am trying to explain to my 10 year old What is about to happen and I cant help but think What if something goes wrong and I don't make it.. I wonder how he will get along without me You see this is the second time his dad has been in the hospital And the last time the Drs told him I wasn't going to live And that my family needed to prepare for my passing. Since then he has a hard time leaving my side We are constantly together which I enjoy very much But he needs to stop worrying about me so much. Everyone seems so confident I only wish I could be. " His Surgery is this Thursday, 07/21. Please Drop him some words of encouragement? At- http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=M1109833177 Send your hugs, prayers, well wishes, comfort, etc... But Please? Do take a moment to respond? Thanks so much. Best Wishes- Dx
karen C.
on 7/21/05 2:47 pm - Kennewick, WA
Brian, Wishing you the best. Hope your surgery went well and that you are on your way to healing rapidly. I feel so much better than I did 5 months ago when I had my surgery. I'm sure you'll see the wonderful results start to happen for you too. Best wishes, Karen
Most Active