REPOST: I Need Help!! **long post/rant** Seattle surgeons anyone?

JustHat
on 7/19/05 1:14 pm - NM
I don't think there is one doctor that is perfect for every patient. And, I am probably the kind of person that would have a complaint about just about any doctor. But, in the big picture, I would have to second the suggestion that you check out Dr. Weber. I can't complain about the results. I was at goal quickly and feel so great. I like Dr. W's no bull approach to doing what it takes to get to goal. I don't want fluff. I was straight talk and a kick in the butt sometimes. Maybe not really related to his surgical skill, but important to me. I like that he was not only nice to my kids, but allowed them to be part of my procedure and recovery. He let my 8 year old take out my stapples post op. And, he was always happy to see my family (DH + 4 boys) there to support me instead of being put out like some doctors I have dealt with. That full family support was really important. My, now 5 year old, still reminds me not to eat too much at every meal. If you want to hear more, read my profile to learn what I thought at various stages in my recovery and weight loss. Good luck. Hat
Most Active