Name change and profile update.

Cele W.
on 7/17/05 7:08 am - Eastsound, WA
Good Afternoon everyone, I have gone in and changed my profile name. For some reason, I was feeling a little uncomfortable about having my real name there. At work, we have been talking about internet security and identity theft, and I felt that, maybe, it would be a good idea to change my profile name. Any thoughts? I had my 3 month checkup appointment with my surgeon at the WISH Center last Wednesday and he was very pleased with my progress thus far. From the date of surgery - 4/5/05 - I am down 46.5 lbs, for a total of 76.5 lbs since my high weight of 280 last September. Sometimes the loss has felt like it was a bit slower than others on this site, but I am satisfied. I was very happy to report to him that my cholesterol had dropped from 263 last August to 176 in mid-June. The main thing is that I am feeling wonderful and have a lot more energy than previously. And - I have had absolutely no problems - no vomiting, no dumping, no intolerance to any foods (though I have not tried anything with sugar or fat). I don't post to the message boards very often, but I do read others' postings and profiles on a daily basis for inspiration. This site has been an absolute God-send and I really appreciate that everyone is so willing to share their experiences through this life-changing adventure. Thank you. Hugs to all, Cele
Most Active