Plastic Surgery/Uniform Medical

Holly R.
on 7/16/05 2:23 pm - Port Angeles, WA
I'm 2 years post op and have been thinking about considering having a body lift. I'm just starting to research Doctor's in the greater seattle area and would be interrested in any input. I have Uniform medical insurance, do they cover these procedures? Any info on both would be great. Much Thanks for taking the time to read this and respond.
karen C.
on 7/17/05 3:42 am - Kennewick, WA
Holly, I wish you the best. Have you changed insurance since you had surgery? I am wondering if they have just really tightened up their policy in the last couple of years. I have Uniform Medical Plan also and they have been sh***y to deal with to put it rather bluntly. Even if "medically necessary they won't cover weight loss surgery." At least that was how much help I got after going through every thing I could to document medical necessity. I was a self pay but stil am contemplately legal action. I plan to document with my pcp skin rashes, treatments etc as I go through the weight loss proceedure. I am 5 mos post op and down 110 lbs and am starting to have a lot of loose skin. I would like to hear from you. Best wishes, Karen
Most Active