Need psych eval and nutrition eval!

PamelaMarie
on 7/14/05 10:09 am - Mountlake Terrace, WA
Hi everyone..Went to the seminar at Evergreen Hospital last night and had my initial first meeting with Dr. Lauter today. The ball is rolling! Hurray!! I have to wait till next month to get a psych eval thru Evergreen but I don't want to wait that long. Anyone know of someone who is WSL friendly between North Seattle and Everett area? Nutritionist also? Thank you all.....have a wonderful day!
Tabitha Person
on 7/14/05 4:25 pm - Redmond, WA
Can't give you any answers Pamela, but just wanted to say HI and wish you luck. I was at the same seminar with you! I was sitting in the back. I had my first consultation today as well with Dr. Clinch. (He was the speaker last night) By the time I got home it was too late to schedule an psych and nutrition evaluation. I'm going to try and touch base with them tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up as far as scheduling goes. Best of luck! I look forward to hearing some success stories!
Tabitha Person
on 7/15/05 4:53 am - Redmond, WA
Hi Pamela, me again! I know this isn't in the North Seattle/Everett area, but just wanted to let you know I called the Evergreen Bariatric Centers Nutrition Services this morning, and they got me in this afternoon. Still waiting to hear back from the psych people. I called them yesterday to set up an appointment and was told it was a "Don't call us, we'll call you" type of thing. wish you well. Tabitha
Janis
on 7/19/05 12:15 pm - Cashmere, WA
Hi, my surgeon gave me a list of Phd's and PsyD's . I have no idea where they are in relationship to you but I will email the list to you if you want to send me an email with your address.
Most Active