I'VE BEEN APPROVED!!!!!!!!!! =)

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/05 1:18 pm - Kennewick, WA
Yay, got the news this morning. Starting yelling and crying when I found out. I'm soooo happy and excited. Now if my insurance company can fax the autorization to my surgeon by Monday, my surgery date would be 7/26/05!! Thats two weeks away ... Yay!!!!!!!!! =)
Mari J
on 7/8/05 3:38 pm - Kent, WA
Yippee!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. Keep us posted! Mari
ANGEL O
on 7/8/05 5:12 pm - Bremerton, WA
Good for you/ I am so happy for you. Hope my approval comes that quick soon aftr this months 6 month supervised diet.. God bless and Love and prayers... ANGEL
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/05 12:41 am - Kennewick, WA
Thanks you guys!!! And hang in there Angel, it will come soon. I called the insurance company every day, even sometimes 2x because they are on the east coast. Ill keep you all posted. Marlize
PamelaMarie
on 7/9/05 1:50 pm - Mountlake Terrace, WA
Marlize I bet you are just flying on a cloud!! I am just beginning my journey and when all is said and finished I hope it will go smoothly. My husbands insurance is back in Illinois so I hope that will work out smoothly. Two weeks away.........nice.
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/05 12:57 am - Kennewick, WA
Thanks Pamela, Ill keep my fingers crossed that it gets approved. And dont worry, before you know it your time will be here. Just a couple of months ago, I was getting frustrated hoping my time would be right now and worrying whether I'm would get approved or not ... WOW, I still cant believe its around the corner!! I'm also with my husband's insurance, and luckily your not with BCBS of WA because I heard its difficult to get them to approve it ... so there is very high hopes. Keep me posted and let us know. M.
sweet
on 7/13/05 10:45 am - marysville, Wa
Yay Marlize! Thats the same day I get banded along with my husband!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 5:51 am - Kennewick, WA
Thats awesome!! We can keep our fingers crossed for each other!! Good luck and let me know how it went!
Most Active