Update

chunkable
on 7/8/05 5:29 am - federal way, wa
Not sure if any of you remember me but I went to mexico to have gastric bypass surgery. As of today it is my 5 month anniversary and im down 88 pounds. Im so excited with my new life so much has changed. Since February I have changed jobs gotten a raise, bought a home and feel 100% better about myself. This surgery has done wonders for me and Im so excited for what the next year will be. I am hoping to be under 200 by christmas which would be nice. Hugs to you all Cindy 343/255/165ish
Raised By Poodles
on 7/8/05 12:58 pm - Olympia, WA
Hi Cindy! I actually have followed your posts on the South of the Border forum as you had your surgery the day after I had mine (2-7-05) with Dr. Ungson in Hermosillo Mexico. You have done awesome! I bet you feel better as well! I had the DS and weighed 293 day before surgery and yesterday I weighed in at 205. Also a 88 lbs loss! I have a hard time putting into words what a difference this has made in my life. I like when you post about how much you've lost along the way so I can compare it to my own progress since we had different types of surgeries. Have you had any major issues? I don't remember if I read any posts from you about that. None for me other than not being able to swallow pills of any kind. No big deal as I crushed them and mixed them with something. Oh one other is I can no longer tolerate milk or yogurt or foods with much milk. I get so freaking sick I feel like I am gona die for a couple of hours afterwards. Thank goodness I hate milk to begin with but I did enjoy eating yogurt. I can however eat cheese and cottage cheese without problems. I think thats sorta weird. Anyways, just thought I would say hello and so very glad you are doing so well! Cheryl
Jerry W.
on 7/9/05 7:54 am - Mount Vernon, WA
your doing great Cindy keep up the hard work it will all be worth it in the end I just know it....It is nice to be a loser now ..I hope that you are feeling all the bad years of being obese slip from your mind like they are for me.. Jerry
psgraham29
on 7/10/05 1:04 am - Seattle, WA
Wow! Great work at the weight loss. You deserve to be excited. Pam
Most Active