Adjustable band in France

annie m.
on 7/5/05 5:27 pm - Federal Way, WA
Hi All, I have a sugery date for July 20 2005 in Paris France. After looking at all the alternatives here in Seattle and Mexico I opted for France. Europe has extensive lapband experience. I am currently looking for a provider to follow-up with here and may have found several. Once all totalled in the cost here was prohibitive my current insurance has a weight loss exclusion cause. I'm from the UK but will selfpay. I travel a lot between Europe and USA but live in Seattle. Let me know if anyone has experience as a European bandster and support here in the Pacific Northwest. Annie
Kilaani
on 7/17/05 6:11 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I had my original band done in Sweden 2/17/98. It leaked and after 7-8 months I stopped losing. The fills were quite expensive, I went through Dr. Fox's office in Tacoma, so, I wouldn't recommend that. You might check out if Dr. Montgomery's office in Kirkland will do fills. Personally, I don't really recommend the band but it really depends on how much you want to lose. It wasn't the right surgery for me. Good luck, Jill 440/435/348/140 hw/sw/cw/gw Revision from band to BPD-DS 3/10/05 Dr. Baltasar, Spain
Most Active