Newbie~Tricare Prime insurance

liesehaley
on 6/30/05 6:48 pm - STATEN ISLAND, NY
I am a military dependant, I would like to know if anyone knows of clinics that take Tricare prime insurance. I saw the program at the WISH CENTER in Renton, I liked it very much. But found out they don't take Tricare. As I can not pay out of pocket for this.. i need to find out who does take it.. and who are good. How do i find out who does take it? I am Considering getting the Reoux n y proceedure. Any help is most welcome. thank you liese
liesehaley
on 6/30/05 7:00 pm - STATEN ISLAND, NY
i also should mention that i live in Federal Way, and i have to go to Madigan to see my PCM. Which sucks.. cuz it is a 35+min drive... but within the 50 mile radius they insist on...
awidick
on 7/1/05 12:58 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Liese, Hey, have you been to the support group meeting at Madigan? When I was there a couple of weeks ago, they said that they aren't approving the surgery on the outside anymore. You had to wait until the doc's at Madigan can get to you. Have you gotten on their list yet? Arlene
liesehaley
on 7/1/05 1:03 am - STATEN ISLAND, NY
I just got my surgical consult. I hope that isn't true... i was told that you could go outside... Do you know what surgeries madiagan performs.. the only one i was told was the RGB?
hexaped
on 7/2/05 1:35 pm - Oak Harbor, WA
Hello. I'm tricare prime based on whidbey island. I just had my surgery(open RNY) done by Dr. James Weber on June 29,2005. He's a great surgeon and very experienced. He does all his surgery at Swedish Ballard. If you can get surgery done outside of Madigan you should check out Dr. Weber.
Most Active