Interested in sharing your story?

Ronda E.
on 6/27/05 6:06 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
Will you be attending the September 10 ObesityHelp event in Seattle and would be interested in sharing your story for an article? If you are interested, please send a one paragraph description of yourself along with your phone number and email address. All we ask is that you are registered, or plan on registering, for the Seattle event. Please send it to: [email protected] Ronda Einbinder Public Relations ObesityHelp.com http://www.obesityhelpevents.com
psgraham29
on 6/30/05 2:45 pm - Seattle, WA
Sure, I'd be interested. However, my surgery will only be 2 months out, so may not have much to share. I'm a 51 year old woman, weigh 310, and going to Mexico for surgery on July 13th. Until the last three months was physically active, playing soccer twice a week. I had to give it up because my knees hurt so bad and I ran so slow I wasn't contributing to the team. I'm planning to restart playing in the fall. I plan to attend the Seattle event. My name is Pam Smith-Graham, phone is 206-595-6467 (cell), and e-mail is [email protected] -Pam
psgraham29
on 6/30/05 2:47 pm - Seattle, WA
Oops, posted instead of e-mailed...
Most Active