I need a new doc

PamelaMarie
on 6/25/05 1:05 pm - Mountlake Terrace, WA
Hello everyone. My registered nurse practioner moved away and I need a new regular doctor or another RNP. Bridgett was the best medical person I have ever had and I miss her terribly. I am a 53 yr old female with the usual problems that come with menopause, morbid obesity, and just general stuff. I live in Mountlake Terrace and work in Everett. I am not sure if my insurance n eeds a referral from a doc for RNY surgery or not. I need to call them. I think I would prefer a woman close to my age and who is sympathetic to the WLS desires. Any ideas for me please? Thanks you all kindly, Pamela
Lori H.
on 6/26/05 11:40 am - Lynnwood, WA
Hi Pamela! My doctor is Dr. Julie Brogren at Mill Creek Family Practice. She is fabulous. She is considering the lap band for herself, and her medical assistant had WLS four years ago. The clinic has lab, ultrasound (for a gall bladder ultrasound if you need one) and x-ray too, so you don't have to drive around everywhere for the extras. I don't know if Mill Creek would be on your way home from work- it is easy to access from the 128th Street exit. Take care & good luck! -Lori
Most Active