Plastic Surgery Info

Mrs1stSgt
on 6/17/05 6:43 am - Lacey, WA
I am checking out plastic surgeons in the Western Washington area. I hope to have my "wings" removed in about six months. Anyone have this done or know of anyone who has? I realize I will be financially responsible, but that's quite alright. I just want it done right! Please help if you can. Thanks
omadoula
on 6/17/05 9:15 am - University Place, WA
I am having my wings clipped on August 8. Had a lower body lift on April 13, and can't even begin to tell you how pleased I am!! I go to Dr. Egrari in Bellevue (I live in Tacoma). If you go to the Plastic Surgeon review page, you will get a good idea of who is in the area and the results people have had with them. Email me if you want to get together and I can show you my LBL results if you are interested. I will be happy to share my breast lift/arm results with you as well in August!
Tanja Y
on 6/20/05 3:29 pm - Wahiawa, HI
Have you checked to see if your insurance will cover it. On your profile it says you have Tri-Care like I do and I've already been told my PS will be covered. My surgeon actually asked me to come back to Madigan to get it done instead of doing it at our next duty station because he said he can't wait to see the finished product. LOL ~Tanja
Mrs1stSgt
on 6/22/05 5:24 am - Lacey, WA
I was told only tummy tuck done at Madigan and insurance no longer pays for outside doc. If you have other info, please tell me where to find it. Although I won't have the arm surgery for another 5-6 months, I feel I could fly away any day now! Thanks
JustHat
on 6/22/05 3:39 pm - NM
Someone just posted a similar question on the PS board. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/plasticsurgery/postdetail/7258.html?vc=0 The first responce is from someone that goes to the doctor that I am trying to get surgery with. Hopefully, there will be more replies. I would think that if they are flat out denying everyone, then they wouldn't even be considering my request still. So, I suspect that they are still doing it. But, I have heard that they have gotten harder to get approval with. It might depend on the mood of who ever is reviewing your case on the day the request goes in. You never know. But, you do know that things change with Tricare on a daily basis. The bottom line is that it never hurts to try. Hat
Most Active