I have a date!!

auntlorlee
on 6/14/05 4:18 am - Bellingham, WA
August 24th I will be a new woman!! 72 more days! Thanks to all of you who have supported and encouraged me! I truly appreciate each and every one of you. Lori
kristibo
on 6/14/05 4:57 am - Redmond, WA
Lori, CONGRATULATIONS!! I know you have been waiting for this for quite awhile! It will soon be worth the wait!!! CONGRATS again!! Kristi
auntlorlee
on 6/14/05 5:21 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Kristi! Wow! You look awesome! Lori
ncarter11
on 6/15/05 4:27 am - Edmonds, WA
Yipppeeee! I am so glad I stopped in to catch up on the goings-on here on the WA state boards! I'm thrilled to see your news! It's been a longtime coming, Lori! CONGRATS ON YOUR DATE!!! You will be in my thougths and prayers as your day approaches! Life is sooo good and you will enjoy it so much more without the weight! Congrats again! Nan RNY - Medial 09/16/04 276/149/138 -127lbs!!!
auntlorlee
on 6/15/05 4:37 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Nancy! You are doing AWESOME!!! I appreciate all of your support over this last year. You are such an inspiration to me! Lori
ncarter11
on 6/15/05 5:52 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey! I just saw that Dr Au is doing your surgery? I am seeing him next month for my vericose veins. Small world! His name cracks me up! Hugs! nan
auntlorlee
on 6/15/05 6:04 am - Bellingham, WA
He is really nice. He was floored that I didn't have more questions about the surgery. I pretty much know all I need to at this point. I did ask him a couple just to make him feel better though! He is straight to the point and seems very knowledgable. I feel comfortable having him as my surgeon. He is also a very busy man. In the time it took me to fill out all the paperwork and get a date through the assistant, he saw 3 other patients! Good luck with your "very close" vein surgery. Hugs to you too! Lori
Most Active