Bellingham support??

bumblesnirt
on 6/11/05 6:53 am - Bellingham, WA
Does anyone know of any support groups in the Northwest part of the state. I am up here in Bellingham and looking for something within a 45 minute drive... Have my surgery date! YEA! Luck 7/7 Kathleen
auntlorlee
on 6/14/05 2:40 am - Bellingham, WA
Yes there is a support group in Bellingham. I, personally, wouldn't recommend it. But that is my opinion. We are currently trying to get a new group together. I have 8 people interested. We still need to get together to figure out where and when we would have meetings. I have been so busy with the school year ending that I just haven't had time for anything. Those of you who are interested, lets throw in some ideas to see what we can come up with. Vanessa suggested getting together for dinner or something to discuss how we want to proceed. I think this would be a great idea. Lori
bumblesnirt
on 6/15/05 1:13 pm - Bellingham, WA
I would be interested in meeting with you. Why would you not suggest the current support group? Let me know the details. Thanks. Kathleen
vjvgirl
on 6/14/05 6:55 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Hi there, my name is Valerie and I am Post Op VBG. Here is the "Blurb" from our Yahoo Group site...we do meet in Oak Harbor on a regular basis, and we have been meeting for over two years now...if anyone is interested, feel free to email any of us "Valerie" "Alex" or "Amy" Regards, Valerie This is the official group for The Vanishing Friends Support Group of Oak Harbor, Washington. We encourage open discussion regarding weight loss surgery, the good, the bad, and the ugly. We are here to support each other on our individual journeys, whether researching, pre-op or post-op. We are not in the medical field, but will help answer questions based on our individual experiences. Please respect each other...we will not tolerate any attack on any members. Vanishing Friends WLS Support meets: Oak Harbor Lutheran Church 2nd Monday of each month from 7pm-9pm for more info contact: Amy: [email protected] Valerie: [email protected] Alex: [email protected] Our Yahoo Group is OSSG-Oak_Harbor
Most Active