TONIGHT: WLS Support group in the North End!

ncarter11
on 6/9/05 3:15 am - Edmonds, WA
Hello Washington friends! I am soo out of touch with many of you and some I have not yet met. I wanted to send out a quick post to remind you all that there is a support group meeting tonight at Steven's Hospital. The group is open to everyone, those researching about WLS, pre and post ops, and support people. Tonight's meeting we are having a guest speaker - Deb was formerly MO and had gastric bypass and is at goal. She went to massage school after her surgery and began to practice specifically on obese and formerly obese patients. She specializes in how obese people (and formerly obese people) carry their weight on their bodies and what effect that has on them, and how to manipulate scar tissue to get it to move more freely. Normally we meet in a 2nd floor room off the cafeteria, but for privacy issues (she will be actually be massaging some brave souls who don't mind partial nudity-discretion will be used) we will be meeting this month in conference room B on the 4th floor. Please come! Put the regular meeting on your calendar... The meeting is held the 2nd Thursday of the month. Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00) Place: Stevens Hospital, 21601 76th Ave. W., 2nd floor Cafateria meeting room. Take Hwy 5 exit to 220th St. SW, cross over Hwy 99, turn right on 76th. Hospital is on the right. Alrighty -- hope to see/meet you there! Take care, Nan Medial RNY 09/16/04 276/149/138 Down 128 lbs and feeling great!
Most Active