Dr Billing in Edmonds????

bumblesnirt
on 6/6/05 12:26 am - Bellingham, WA
Has anyone had experience with Dr. Billing in Edmonds. I am pre-op and would really like to get feedback from some of his patients. Anyone decide at the last minute to go elsewhere? I really liked him, but want to hear from others that have been thru the surgery and follow-up. Thanks!
findinglisa
on 6/6/05 3:18 am - Bothell, WA
I recently did a little bit of research on Dr. Billings for a friend (she wanted to go to Stevens instead of Evergreen where my WONDERFUL surgeon operates from). He's kind of new in Washington, so I couldn't find a lot about him here. However, he just moved here from the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. If you post on the Minnesota boards, or search on Dr. Billings in Minnesota through the find a surgeon link, you'll find that he comes quite highly recommended. As I said, I already have a surgeon that did a wonderful job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. But, if I were on still on the "picking a doc" side, Dr. Billings would definitely make my short list of surgeons. L.
miss214ever
on 6/8/05 3:36 pm - Everett, WA
I went to Dr. Cliinch at Evergreen and everything went absolutely far beyond my expectations. I had the Laproscopic RNY surgery. Dr. Clinch is an expert in Laproscopic surgery so that was key to my decision. The hospital staff and clinic at top A-1.
Most Active