!!!!!!!!!!!CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANGEL O
on 6/5/05 10:21 am - Bremerton, WA
I live in Bremerton and haven't had surgery yet. I am going through the 6 month supervised diet and hope to have surgery in August or September. If anyone is getting rid of dresses, pjs, robes, whatnot please let me know I am in need of 26 and up of clothes. 4x, 5x also fit. Please anyone if your going through your closet email me and let me know..God bless..Thanks in advance.. ANGEL
molly1226
on 6/6/05 3:20 am - Port Orchard, WA
Hi, Cheryl here, I live in Port Orchard and just got rid of 3 large garbage bags of clothes! They are in your size. I gave them to the Kitsap thriftstore-in the shopping center across the street from KFC-on Bay Street. Mostly shirts, jeans and night gowns. Some sweaters. All in good shape. Good luck....let me know. Cheryl
ANGEL O
on 6/6/05 10:59 am - Bremerton, WA
awwwwwwww well its ok. guess i didnt ask soon enough. thanks anyways. it would of helped to note that I couldnt afford to get new clothes either.. but thank you for answering me. God bless. Wish you well... ANGEL
KuuipoCloud
on 6/8/05 2:23 am - Oak Harbor, WA
I have some clothes but I'm up on Oak Harbor. I go to see my surgeon in Seattle next Tuesday, maybe I could meet you somewhere? I don't have a LOT at this point, but some. I'm still fairly new out and am in 26s right now but I have some a bit larger.
ANGEL O
on 6/8/05 11:03 am - Bremerton, WA
Mitchelle, thanks for posting, sorry that I didnt answer sooner but i moved to another apt and was without phone or internet. how do you get to Seattle? Bainbridge ferry? or how, I have to consider the car I have really can't run it to far a distance. Please let me know and God bless you for your time. Love and prayers. Good luck with your journey.. ANGEL
Most Active