Cleaning out my closet

Tanja Y
on 6/3/05 2:19 am - Wahiawa, HI
I'm having a rummage sale this weekend so I decided to sort thru my closet OMG I've got so few clothes left! I didn't realize how much stuff I had in there that was too big for me! I pulled out stuff and tossed it in my sell pile ranging from 5x to 24. Plus since we're moving to Hawaii some of the things I wear now are too warm to wear there so they're in the sell pile too. Looks like instead of saving the money from the rummage sale like I planned I'm gonna have to go buy myself new clothes! ~Tanja
Mari R.
on 6/3/05 3:35 pm - Enumclaw, WA
I have struggled with getting rid of my clothes. I have gone from a size 24 to a size 12 (I am currently wearing size 12, linen capris--no elastic and no stretch.) Every morning I would take out clothes, put them, watch them fall off of me,and then throw them into a pile in my room. This week I finally bagged them up, and emptied the rest of my closet, and hauled everything off to More Pennies From Heavem, the thrift store here in Enumclaw. I think I took over 12 large hefty bags in total. They were thrilled to get the large size clothing--it was healthy for me to rid myself of it. I have not gone real shopping yet. I've been picking things up from More Pennies From Heaven. I don't want to head to the mall until I've stopped losing. It will feel so good to sell it all--enjoy shopping for your new wardrobe.
Chanise D.
on 6/8/05 3:46 pm - Lakewood, WA
You never called me back about the protien...little lady...Your face is so small...You look good girl.... How are your work outs??
Tanja Y
on 6/12/05 5:29 am - Wahiawa, HI
I've been having computer problems~actually at the library using there's. And tomorrow morning he's leaving and will be gone for a few days taking with him out only transportation. So now internet access or going anywhere for me ~Tanja
Most Active