Mark Your Calendars!

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/05 5:49 pm - Yakima, WA
Come to the WASHINGTON state OH convention and watch me stutter and shake in my shoes on a Q&A panel Sept. 10th. There are so many here at OH I'd love to meet, so I hope a lot of you can make it! Thanks to Monica for asking me to participate. I'm truly humbled and honored - and scared to death For more info: http://www.obesityhelpevents.com/september2005-washington.html Hugs, Toots
krissyp44
on 5/31/05 9:30 am - Puyallup, WA
ok... I'm probably being a spaz with this question, but when/where is this?? I don't visit our WA state message board, so I've probably missed something. Oh!! I'm seeing the link above now. NEVERMIND (see... I told you I was being a spaz!!) I'll check it out. Thanks!! Krissy
(deactivated member)
on 5/31/05 5:29 pm - Yakima, WA
Tanja Y
on 5/31/05 3:31 pm - Wahiawa, HI
Just totally figures! By then we'll be living in Hawaii. I've always wanted to meet you Tooter and actually tease my dh about taking me with him next time he goes to Yakima. I tell him I'll just sit at your house and BS while he's training. LOL Have fun and I'm sure you'll do an awesome job. ~Tanja
(deactivated member)
on 5/31/05 5:30 pm - Yakima, WA
Bummer!!! Fiddlesticks and all that rot Ah well - I'd choose hawaii too Thanks!
intuitive
on 6/1/05 2:56 am - Federal Way, WA
I will ask my BF tonight if he'll take me. You are the person who I would most like to meet. Hopefully I will have had the the surgery by then. I'm hoping to have lap RNY in late July or early August.
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/05 5:48 am - Yakima, WA
That would be really COOL! I'll keep fingers crossed!
JustHat
on 6/1/05 1:28 pm - NM
I wish I could come. That would be tons of fun. I hope someone takes tons of pictures and shares with me. Hat
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/05 5:40 pm - Yakima, WA
Wish you hadn't move so far away
Hippie Chick D.
on 6/4/05 4:25 am - Elk, WA
Oh my gosh, I sure hope i can go. My son lives in Seattle and it would be a good reason to go see him too. I'll have to check out the airline prices. I want to say "I'll see you there" but my Dad always said don't promise anything without remembering to add "if it's God's will." So, I say now, "I'll see you there if it's God's will." My dad also used to say that God helps those who help themselves, too. So, I am going to do my best. Love and light, Debbie
Most Active