Looking for Proffessional Clothing.

kritter
on 5/30/05 1:24 pm - Elk, WA
Female size 5X or 6X. Shoes as well, Size 10w Polishable. I have gone back to school and need these clothes to prepare for interviews for jobs. Is there anyone that can help? Or do you know someone that can. Email me At: [email protected]. I can Paypal you shipping costs. Thank you for reading this
JustHat
on 5/30/05 2:54 pm - NM
Good luck on finding a job. You might want to check out the clothing exchange. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/clothingexchange.phtml
kritter
on 6/7/05 7:03 am - Elk, WA
As a matter a fact yes, I did check out the clothing exchange before I requested on here. People are not listing the bigger clothing at this time.
JustHat
on 6/7/05 3:40 pm - NM
I hope by now you have had some lucking finding affordable clothing. I posted about the clothing exchange because sometimes people aren't aware of it. I know it took me some time to find it when I was trying to give you the link. Hat
kritter
on 6/26/05 5:36 am - Elk, WA
Sorry, I just feel so bad about having to ask for clothing. Yes I did get one answer and agreement to send for 20.00 dollars. Then another emergency came up and I couldn't even afford that. So I had to cancell it.
Most Active